docbook-tc — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
status of legalsection
I want
to summarize where we are with legalsection. Larry submitted
his candidate schema changes in March, and I passed those
along to Norm and Jirka for review.
Jirka
had two questions which we settled at our June meeting. He
asked if we wanted to intermix legalsection with section, and
we said yes. He asked if we wanted to intermix with sect1 et
al, and we said no. Larry's proposal meets these requirements
already.
Norm
expressed concern that the proposed schema was based on a
processed version. In fact, our schema source files are in
RNC, and Larry edited the RNG version. That should not matter
for testing.
This discussion, however, led us to ask Norm
and Jirka to document the schema source files and processing
steps. Norm said he would do that, so I will be following up
with him on that issue.
I just
again tested the March RNG schema proposal that Larry created,
and it meets our requirements except for one thing. It does
not permit putting a legalsection *after* a section as a
sibling. In that regard, it behaves like simplesect, but we
want legalsection to intermix more than simplesect, so an
article or chapter or section could contain a sequence of
sections and legalsections as siblings.
I just
asked Jirka if he could fix this issue, and make a schema
using the RNC syntax. I don't know if he will have time to do
that before our Wednesday meeting.
--
Bob Stayton Sagehill Enterprises [email protected]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]