docbook-tc — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Fwd: Re: Legalsection element
Jirka
prepared the schema files for legalsection so we can discuss.
I have attached the compiled schema. If you can, please
review it. Sorry for the late notice.
Bob
--------
Forwarded Message
--------
Subject:
Re: Legalsection element
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2019 14:57:44 +0200
From:
Jirka Kosek <[email protected]>
To:
Bob Stayton <[email protected]>
On 13.8.2019 18:25, Bob Stayton wrote:
I just tested again the legalsection schema that Larry Rowland proposed back in March (see attached), and I have found one problem. It does not allow putting a section as a sibling after a legalsection. I believe that should be allowed. It does duplicate the behavior of simplesect, which does not permit a section after a simplesect, but we intended legalsection to intermix as siblings with section. A legalsection can nest other legalsections, but not section. A section can nest section and legalsection.
Hi Bob,
and could legalsection appear after simplesect? Could be
simplesect
mixed with legalsection? I suppose that no, but I'm rather asking
as
schema from Larry allows for some of this, but it doesn't look as
intentional.
He tried editing the RNG file, which is the syntax that I don't understand very well, so I don't see where the problem lies. We also use RNC as the master files, correct? I wonder if you might have time to convert this to RNC with the correct behavior in time for our Wednesday meeting. If not, then we can carry it over to the next meeting.
Yes, RNC are master files. I have updated RNC files and created
pull
request:
https://github.com/docbook/docbook/pull/118
I haven't approved it yet as I would like to first get
confirmation
about my above question related to simplesect and legalsection
interaction.
For your convenience I'm attaching compiled schema as well.
Please let me know if further changes are need. If necessary I can
dial-in today to discuss this.
Cheers,
Jirka
--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jirka Kosek
e-mail: [email protected]
http://xmlguru.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional XML and Web consulting and training services DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
------------------------------------------------------------------
Bringing you XML Prague conference
http://xmlprague.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachment:
5.2b07.zip
Description: Zip compressed data
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]