Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Cool site stats

On Tuesday 30 October 2007 21:29, Bob Doyle wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> Will you be reporting the top keywords people are searching for that take
> them to DITA.XML.org?
>
> It would help our page ranking if we reinforce certain of those words by
> encouraging use throughout the site.

The current data (see below) shows that there are only a handful of terms that
are really statistically significant.  All these words are used throughout
the site.  As we continue work on Search and Focus Areas with an eye on
Search Engine Optimization, I'll continue to share data and recommendations
with the Editorial Board.

== Phrase Search ==

dita	815	16.9 %
dita xml	175	3.6 %
dita training	63	1.3 %
invalid implementation version between ant core and ant optional tasks.	42
0.8 %
xml dita	38	0.7 %
cms requirements	35	0.7 %
invalid implementation version between ant core and ant optional tasks	35
0.7 %
arbortext editor	32	0.6 %
scary short stories	31	0.6 %
dita open toolkit	27	0.5 %