Re: [dita-fa-edboard] New wiki page: 12013 design

Hi, Michael:

I agree with your suggestions. But help me out -- how could an
unfamiliar user know that this Wiki page is associated with the section
devoted to the Toolkit?

When I look at the page (and I am not logged in), all I can see is that
it is a Wiki page:

There is nothing that clues me into the fact that it is associated with
the DITA Open Toolkit section of the Knowledgebase:

DITA OT

Is it that people adding Wiki pages need to do the following? (I'm still
learning how this site works ...)

1) Edit the main Knowledgebase Wiki page to point to the new Wiki page
that they have added
2) Add a link to the new Wiki page that they have added to point back to
the parent page listed on the main Knowledgebase page?

FYI, I tried to edit the title of "12013 design," but could not do so.

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein