RE: Transitioning DITA XML.org to DITA Adoption

Hi Carol,
I've asked the Adoption TC to consider forming a subcommittee for the
EdBoard. We have several of the same members -- Kay, Kris Eberlein,
Su-Laine. I don't think we can include Bob or Don. Don isn't a member of
the Adoption TC but could certainly join to participate in the EdBoard.
Same for Bob, who would be most welcome.

I'd like to get some new members with energy for this activity. Would
you be able to join our meeting on Monday 18 August to describe the
activities we want help with? I know you've been discouraged at the
level of participation because everyone is so busy. We all have good
intentions but often business demands come first.

Thanks for all you've done for the focus area. Let's see if we can liven
things up. At Monday's meeting I mentioned the myths page and asked
people to consider contributing.

Thanks,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD