   RE: Sizes

  • From: Andrew Layman <andrewl@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 17:15:46 -0700

I see the the automatic reformating of our mail system rendered the
tables unreadable.  I'll mail a spreadsheet and the sample data to
anyone who wants the data more readably, or wants to experiment.

--Andrew Layman
   AndrewL@microsoft.com

	compression, s-expressions were 65% of XML, and using
	short end tags was 69%.  (Neither of these, however, would
	work for the "desparate PERL Hacker.")

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers