   Re: XML and Bean serialization

  • From: norbert@datachannel.com (Norbert Mikula)
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 14:07:48 -0800

Mark Baker wrote:
> I see this is a critical move in unifying the "web" and
> "object" implementations of the distributed future (their respective
> *visions* are already practically identical).

I think you might also be interested in some interesting thoughts
by John Tigue.

"XML Enabled Mechanisms for Distributed Computing on the Web"
http://www.datachannel.com/channelworld/feature.htm

--
Norbert H. Mikula
Sr. Online Information Architect
Norbert@DataChannel.com
DataChannel, 155 108th Avenue NE Ste 400, Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone: 425.455.5450 Fax: 425.637.1192 http://www.datachannel.com
begin:          vcard
fn:             Norbert Mikula
n:              Mikula;Norbert
org:            DataChannel
adr:            155 108th Avenue NE Ste 400;;;Bellevue;Washington;98004;U.S.A
email;internet: norbert@datachannel.com
title:          Sr. Online Information Architect
tel;work:       + 1 425 455 5450
tel;fax:        + 1 425 637 1192
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE