Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To: <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 15:54:51 -0600
ezDTD v1.5 DTD Editor/Generator/Formatter
FOA, please forgive me if you receive this mail more than
ezDTD is a freeware for DTD authoring. (WIN95+ or NT)
- ezDTD can be use as as an alternative besides commercial DTD
editor and text editor, and
- ezDTD can convert DTD to HTML with internal links.
ezDTD is a text-base DTD editor. Unlike some commercial DTD
tools which present DTD in graphic mode, ezDTD forms the DTD
into HTML format. So author can navigate the document via
The latest ezDTD is v1.5. You can fint it at
o Why create ezDTD?
ezDTD, as a handy tool, it can help
1. Quickly jumping from one element to another.
2. Complete the typing by filling something like ANY,
EMPTY, #IMPLIED .. etc.
3. Export a HTML-format DTD file which has internal links
among elements. Since this version ezDTD can import
existing DTD, you can use it to create HTML-format
document for existig DTD as well.
o What's new?
Version 1.5 (1999-01-20)
- Simplified interface.
- View/Browse the DTD in HTML format on the fly.
Version 1.1 (1998-02-12)
- Modify some interface.
- You can import a DTD file. As long as it does not have too
complex comment structure. - Support Start Tag and End Tag
- Export DTD in either SGML or XML fashion (with or without the
- Correct the including example file appraisal.edz which did
not explain itself clear enough.
o Download Please check out
Thanks for your time
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)