Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Rick Jelliffe" <email@example.com>
- To: "Robin Cover" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 02:01:45 +1100
From: Robin Cover <email@example.com>
>Hello Rick. Re below: I posted a blurb on my news page.
>I'd also like to have the URL (did I miss it??) so as to track
The "Chinese XML Now! " site is a project to help developers of Chinese
XML Software. The URL is
We are pleased to announce a page "XML and SGML Resources" in which we
are putting some of the results of our research and development:
software, declarations, documentation, turials, and technology notes.
The URL is
In the initial offering of this page are:
1) Three SGML declarations for Big5
2) The article "Using XSL as a Structure Validation Language"
3) A new article "lineDataWrap: An Element Set for Line-Delimited
Records" , which describes an element set for handling database "dumps"
, e.g. comma-delimited lines (CDL).
4) The accompanying "lineDataWrap" DTD.
In the next week we plan to augment this with:
5) A lines->XML tranformation software based on the lineDataWrap DTD
6) Updated versions of the "XMLized" ISO public entity sets
7) Misc. XML utilities
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)