   Re: Fw: "Clean Specs"

  • From: "Lauren Wood" <lauren@sqwest.bc.ca>
  • To: XML List <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 20:44:33 -0800
On 8 Feb 99, at 16:25, Tyler Baker wrote:

> Can anyone within the W3C verify that there are there any plans for taking
> DOM Level 1 past the current recommendation.  DOM Level 1 did not exactly
> have a 1.0 status as far as I remember.

I chair the DOM WG, so I guess that qualifies me to answer this ;-)

There wil be a DOM Level 2 (note we're not currently working on a
version 2.0, i.e. we're not revising DOM Level 1, we're adding
functionality).

For more details on what this might mean, see the W3C DOM
pages at http://www.w3.org/DOM or subscribe to the public DOM
mailing list (instructions on the DOM pages).

cheers,

Lauren

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest