   Quite Standards Questions

  • From: "Richard Anderson" <rja@arpsolutions.demon.co.uk>
  • To: <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:04:18 -0000

Hi,

In terms of standards, am I right or wrong in thinking that DCD replaced
XML_Data ?

Also, is DCD being replaced by something else ? I remember reading or
hearing something but I cant remember what.

Regards,

Richard.

* E-Mail  mailto:RJA@arpsolutions.demon.co.uk *
* WEB     http://www.arpsolutions.demon.co.uk *