   XML Spy 2.0 Release

  • From: "Falk, Alexander" <falk@icon.at>
  • To: "'xml-dev@ic.ac.uk'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>, "'XML-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE'" <XML-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:44:22 +0100

Title: XML Spy 2.0 Release

Dear XML enthusiast,

it is my pleasure to announce the release of version 2.0 of XML Spy, our shareware XML editor for Windows, which adds these new and exciting features:

    • Full Unicode support (UTF-7, UTF-8, UTF-16, ISO-10646-UCS-2, ISO-10646-UCS-4)
    • Enhanced character-set encodings (all ISO-8859-x, Shift-JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-JP, GB2312, Big5, etc.) with auto-detection and auto-correction
    • XML Namespaces support
    • XHTML 1.0 (HTML 4.0 in XML 1.0 reformulation) support

For more information please refer to our product information web-server at http://www.xmlspy.com where you'll be able to get more detailed information about the new features.

If you directly want to download the latest version, please use this URL:

        http://www.icon-is.com/xml/xmlspy.exe

You'll also find all the details about the new version in the included "readme.txt" file and the updated on-line manual.

Sincerely,

Alexander Falk

... Icon Informations-Systeme GmbH
... ALEXANDER FALK