Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Cem Redif <Cem.Redif@Xpedior.com>
- To: XML-DEV LIST <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 15:48:58 -0800
I am very new to XML and I would like to get starting as soon as
possible. I have some very simple questions to ask:
1. Does Netscape and IE support XML automatically?
2. What plug-ins do I need (if any) for Netscape and IE for building
3. What does the XML Parser do? Does it translate XML code into HTML?
4. Do I need XSL or CSS? What is their purpose?
5. What other components do I need to get started - that is to build a
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
To unsubscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)