   RE: Offtopic : Eclectic weblog

  • From: Leigh Dodds <ldodds@ingenta.com>
  • To: xml-dev <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:55:58 -0000

> I last updated this morning, and not several weeks ago as
> it claims. I hope to iron the glitches out soon.

Done. Dave Winer has been kind enough to set up a Manila
based weblog for me at http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic/.

The site has been transferred, and I'll be making any
further updates there.

Any feedback most welcome.

Cheers,

L.

    "Never Do With More, What Can Be Achieved With Less"
				---William of Occam
Leigh Dodds                             Eml:  ldodds@ingenta.com
ingenta ltd                             Tel:  +44 1225 826619
BUCS Building, University of Bath       Fax:  +44 1225 826283

HomePage :				 	http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ccslrd/
WebLog   :			     http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic/