Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Bill dehOra <Wdehora@cromwellmedia.co.uk>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:54:07 -0000
First define the environment, or domain, that SML is targeted for. Inversely
one could define what XML isn't for. Then rephrase all specifications in
terms of the domain, mentioning XML if necessary. This may allow specs to
become more operational and verifiable. Possibly:
1. SML shall be targeted for the following domains: [TBD]
2. SML shall be a simplified subset of XML.
3. SML shall have no optional features.
4. SML shall be designed with ease of implementation in mind.
5. XML implementations shall understand SML. (implicit by 2?)
Bill de hOra
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
To unsubscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)