   XML Schema One-day intensive tutorial

  • From: ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson)
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: 29 Nov 1999 18:30:23 +0000

It's not too late to sign up [1] for the tutorial I'm giving at Markup
'99/XML '99 on Sunday: a full day introduction to the up-to-the minute
state of XML Schema.  We'll be working from a pre-publication version
of the next public working draft, due out 16 December, currently
anticipated to be the last draft before the WG submits a version to
Last Call.  Don't miss this chance to pester one of the editors with
your personal opinions about what is and isn't right about this
important impending W3C recommendation.

Please may I?

ht

[1] https://www.signupcenter.com/gca/attendee/online.html