Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Don Park" <email@example.com>
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:47:37 -0800
>> I do not think it is superflous to allow ¤.
>Given that this is defined to be the same as $ at the lowest
>level of xml
>parsing, I can not see any reason why the arguments currently being
>applied to get rid of attributes (which are nowhere nearly as closely
>identified with the `equivalent' element markup) do not apply to this
>case as well.
Not allowing ¤ means:
1. SML parsers will have to check for it which
2. SML spec will have to explain it which
complicates the spec.
For above two reasons, I do think ¤ should
Does this answer your question?
Don Park - mailto:email@example.com
Docuverse - http://www.docuverse.com
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
To unsubscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)
- RE: [SML]
- From: David Carlisle <firstname.lastname@example.org>