   RE: Alternatives to the W3C

  • From: "Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM" <steven.livingstone@scotent.co.uk>
  • To: Brandt Dainow <bd@internet-etc.com>, "'XML Dev'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:44:28 -0000

So what happened to DOS GUI-like applications?

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
07771 957 280 or +447771957280

Pro XML
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861003110
Professional Site Server 3, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002696
Professional Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002505

unsubscribe xml-dev  (or)