   Re: Asynchronous message queue by SMTP&POP3

  • From: Tsuboi Yuta <tsuboi@pk.highway.ne.jp>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 00:57:42 -0900

"K.Kawaguchi" wrote:

> My question here is that is there any good components that can handle
> "XML over SMTP/POP3"?

This product might be the one you want, I just read a article and don't
know the detail of it, though.

iMessenger
http://www.infoteria.com/en/contents/product/xml-s-c/index.html
http://www.infoteria.com/en/contents/pressroom/articles/pr991206be.html

It said "Retrieves the Message received at POP3 or IMAP4 mail box and
passes the data to other system. Sends XML data via SMTP protocol. An
XML data can be sent by both body and attachment file."

You can download a trial version of it.

Hope this helps you.
-yuta