   Re: Asynchronous message queue by SMTP&POP3

  • From: "K.Kawaguchi" <k-kawa@swiftinc.co.jp>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org, Tsuboi Yuta <tsuboi@pk.highway.ne.jp>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 23:23:48 +0900

It's nice to see a Japanese in foreing ML.

> This product might be the one you want, I just read a article and don't
> know the detail of it, though.

Actually, I know this one already. The problem of this is its price.
$4000 for just sending and receiving a mail ? Don't tell me it's a
reasonable price.

Another problem is that I can't access the source code, even if I pay
that much.

Anyway, thank you for your kindness.

K.Kawaguchi     Swift,Inc.
E-Mail:k-kawa@swiftinc.co.jp