   Fwd: Namespaces FAQ

  • From: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 09:48:19 -0500

Please note that the message below is not from me, though in this case I'd
love it if it were.  Please reply to Ron directly with questions as noted
in the message below.

From: "Ronald Bourret" <rpbourret@hotmail.com>
To: simonstl@simonstl.com
Subject: Namespaces FAQ
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 15:26:14 CET

I am pleased to announce an XML namespaces FAQ is now available at the
following URL. (Be sure you get the whole URL -- it is long enough to wrap
on some email systems):
http://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/DVS1/staff/bourret/xml/NamespacesFAQ.htm

In addition to the usual details, this FAQ discusses subjects such as how
namespaces are used when combining two documents, how to write documents
that are both valid and namespace-compliant, and how to write
namespace-aware SAX and DOM applications.

I am not currently on this mailing list, so please send comments,
complaints, corrections, and suggestions directly to me at:

   rpbourret@hotmail.com

Please note that I am travelling, with infrequent email access, so it may
take two or three weeks for me to reply.

-- Ron Bourret

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth