   Re: XML over HTTP: SOAP and ...?

  • From: "Dave Winer" <dave@userland.com>
  • To: <haustein@kimo.cs.uni-dortmund.de>, <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 04:28:29 -0800

It's a familiar argument. I remember people saying they wouldn't use C,
because they could do everything in assembler that they could do in C.

But when I find myself writing the same code over and over, I always wish it
could be simpler, so then I implement another layer, and voila it gets
simpler.

Then I can use my brain to make it complex again.

Dave

PS: This list has not been working too well. I wrote an essay yesterday
about being "anti-Microsoft" but I don't think anyone saw it. Oh well. I
guess I'm branded for life! It's a Microsoft conspiracy. (Not.)