   Re: Mapping: Schema - Java

  • From: Sebastien Sahuc <ssahuc@imediation.com>
  • To: Oliver Becker <obecker@informatik.hu-berlin.de>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 13:32:09 GMT

> I wonder if somebody has defined (or even implemented) a mapping
> from XML Schema to Java,

Have a look at the Castor project maintained by the exolab in an open
source manner. It might be exactly what you're looking for.
(http://castor.exolab.org)

There is also the 'Quick' that Paul Prescod has developped
(http://www.jxml.com/Quick). The schema describing the Java binding
are not real Xschema...

There might be other related works (breeze from www.vsi.com or from
SUN ) but I didn't yet look at them.