   LISTRIVIA [was Re: Namespace question]

  • From: Peter Murray-Rust <peter@ursus.demon.co.uk>
  • To: <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 20:34:11 +0100

At 09:51 AM 4/8/00 -0600, Linda Grimaldi wrote:
>Thanks to all of you very much.  It's nice to find a friendly group.

	I comment on this regularly. We have had over 20,000 messages in the last
three years and not really a single flame (many moments of passion, of
course).

	One little thing that we aim for is to reduce the size of quoted messages.
You are fully forgiven for not knowing this, but I occasionally point out
that quotations are much too large. Also it's never necessary to quote the
list signature - we all know it by heart!

	Anyway, welcome. Newcomers often rise to stardom.

	P.

[... message snipped ...]