   Invitation to join xml-dev-temp

  • From: xml-dev-temp Moderator <xml-dev-temp-owner@egroups.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: 13 Apr 2000 18:21:11 -0000

Hello,

This is an invitation to join the xml-dev-temp group, an email group
that I moderate at eGroups, a free, easy-to-use email group service.
By joining this group, you'll be able to easily send messages to
fellow group members using just one email address. eGroups
also makes it easy to store photos and files, coordinate events
and more.

Here's my introductory message for you:

This is a temporary home for the xml-dev mail list until the hosting problems at OASIS are solved. It's unmoderated and open to the public.

TO JOIN THIS GROUP, simply choose ONE of these 2 options:

-OR-

2) Go to our site at
   http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/xml-dev-temp
   and click the "JOIN" button

If you do not wish to join the xml-dev-temp group, just ignore
this invitation.

Regards,

Moderator, xml-dev-temp

SPECIAL NOTE FROM eGroups:  Because eGroups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse@egroups.com