   RE: XML-DEV LIST ADMIN UPDATE

  • From: "Box, Don" <dbox@develop.com>
  • To: "'laura.walker@oasis-open.org'" <laura.walker@oasis-open.org>, xml-dev <xml-dev@XML.ORG>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:24:44 -0700

It's great that the corporate stewards of XML-DEV have finally made a public
statement regarding the problem. As we all know, the first step is admitting
you have a problem ;-)

The unreliability of XML-DEV has been really painful to many of us. I hope
that OASIS can rise to the occasion and give us sub-day response time in the
near future. Barring that, I hope that PMR will find a reliable technical
home for XML-DEV lest this merry band fall apart.

DB
http://www.develop.com/dbox