   XML compliant XLink implementations

  • From: "James M. Kao" <jmk17@cornell.edu>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:13:57 -0700

Hi, I've been trying to do some research about XLink and was looking
for some examples of complex (extended link groups and out of line
links) XLink enabled documents. I was also wonder if there were any
DTD reading XML viewers that handled creating links from XLink tags.
I've looked at HyBrick, but had problems with it because it doesn't
function without a DSSSL stylesheet, and I was looking for something
that was more XML focussed.

Can anyone point me in the direction of any resources that might help me?

Thanks!!
|                    James Kao                    |