   Re: [xml-dev-temp] Two pointers

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo@hesketh.com>
  • To: xml-dev-temp@egroups.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:18:53 -0400 (EDT)

Dave, you're doing it again. This was sent as "multipart/alternative".
I can't read it unless I reply, because I am overworked to the nth degree
and haven't had time to configure pine to automatically strip the HTML
version and reconcatenate the plaintext version to my mail spool. Please
respect the fact that others may be just as overworked as you and take
the thirty seconds required to configure your mailer not to send HTML
with every message.

Thanks.

--
tired of being an underappreciated functionary in a soulless machine?
hesketh.com is hiring: <http://hesketh.com/careers/>