   ANN: HTMLHelp file for 7 April XML Schema

  • From: "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@xml.org'" <xml-dev@xml.org>, "'xml-dev-temp@egroups.com'" <xml-dev-temp@egroups.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:50:11 -0600

We have just published an HTMLHelp file for the 7 April 2000 XML Schema Working Draft at http://www.software.aeat.com/xml/resources.htm  There is minimal narration in this help file, however it should
be useful for a quick reference and a roadmap to the concrete schema language.

If you like excessive narration, still available is the help file to an alternative December 17th working draft where I tried to discuss some of the issues that I had with that draft.  Some of the
issues have been reflected in later drafts, others have been deferred to later, however some still seem like pressing issues to me, specifically complexType derivation by restriction.

Curt Arnold
AEA Technology - Engineering Software