   XDR and XML Schemas

  • From: MarkH@i2.co.uk
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 12:50:50 +0100

Can anyone comment (or point me to information) on the
similarities/differences between MSXML3 (as in "XML-Data" I believe, and
BizTalk) and the recently published (7 April 2000), W3C Working Draft on XML
Schemas?

Can anyone from Microsoft comment on their intentions with regard to XML
Schemas?

many thanks

Mark
--