   A colorful press release

  • From: "Dave Winer" <dave@userland.com>
  • To: <xml-dev@XML.ORG>, "Xml-Rpc@Egroups.Com" <xml-rpc@egroups.com>, "SOAP" <SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 07:11:50 -0700

UserLand ran a press release this morning on the submission of SOAP 1.1 to
W3C.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/000509/ca_userlan_1.html

We wanted it to be more than the usual recital of quotes, so we looked to
some of the most interesting people in our industry to comment, including
Tim Bray, Paul Everitt, Fredrik Lundh, Jakob Nielsen, Tod Nielsen, Tim
O'Reilly, Doc Searls, Kevin Werbach and (of course) myself. ;->

Full quotes are here:

http://soap.weblogs.com/soapQuotes

Next stop: Amsterdam!

Dave Winer