   Multi lingual glossary or dictionary DTD

  • From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 13:50:34 +0200

We'd like to publish a bi-lingual glossary for <XML>fr and we are
looking for an existing DTD or schema to use.

I have been surprised to find very few works in this area.

So far, I have found :

Virtual Hypertext Glossary :
  http://www.vhg.org.uk/dtd/components.html

XML version of the Webster Dictionary :