   RE: LIST: IMPORTANT: [ was Re: Another XSLT Question]

  • From: Leigh Dodds <ldodds@ingenta.com>
  • To: xml-dev <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:40:25 +0100

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-xml-dev@xml.org [mailto:owner-xml-dev@xml.org]On Behalf Of
> Peter Murray-Rust
> Sent: 28 June 2000 09:22
> To: xml-dev
> Cc: bosak@eng.sun.com
> Subject: LIST: IMPORTANT: [ was Re: Another XSLT Question]

[... fair comments about the state of the XML-DEV 'homepage' and archives
removed ...]

> I care about XML-DEV. I find it upsetting that I get repeatedly asked "why
> are the archives in a shambles". It is often assumed it is MY fault.

As an interim solution, I've put together a page which provides links to the
monthly
indexes for the XML.org archives, as well as pointers to the Imperial
College and
egroups.com archives as well:

XML-DEV Archive Index:
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic/xml-dev-archives.html

Please inform me of any broken links, mistakes, etc. I have checked
everything
however  (although egroups.com doesn't seem to be responding at the moment).

(N.B: It took about 10 minutes to collate these links, if anyone at XML.org
wants
to cut-and-paste the HTML to save some time, then feel free).

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Systems Architect       | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitates"