   Re: SOAP serialization

  • From: mark hu <mark@fintrack.com>
  • To: KenNorth <KenNorth@email.msn.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:38:45 -0400

Ken:
    In this case, there will no ROPE ( which is COM, acutrally ATL/COM
based - from the MS toolkit ROPE sourcecode) - I do think either Sun or IBM
should come up the same kind of toolkit to ease SOAP development as MS
Toolkit ... one way or the other, I do not think this is difficult - since
MS Toolkit already has the open source, they can at least do write the same
Toolkit in Java ( in this case, their ROPE will be CORBA/ORBIX, or
Servlet/Beans based ), why they always one step behind MS - is that because
they started working on it late ( than MS ??), really hope they can come out
the same Toolkit for Java - so we all can relax and enjoy.

mark hu
646-872-7341 (cell phone)
"Breath, open up eyes and think"