Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Simon St.Laurent" <email@example.com>
- To: XML-Dev Mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 01:52:39 -0400
Ever want to:
* add a DOCTYPE as well-formed documents feed into your validating parser
* change the DOCTYPE on incoming documents so you can validate them against
your DTD, not that of their creator?
I've written DOCTYPEChanger, another bit of character-oriented Java that
extends a FilterReader. It's not spectacular code, but it does appear to
work reasonably efficiently and passes my tests so far.
It's open source under the Mozilla Public License, and pretty small.
Bug findings, contributions, and suggestions are all welcome as usual.
Coming soon - fun with the encoding declaration.
XML Elements of Style / XML: A Primer, 2nd Ed.
http://www.simonstl.com - XML essays and books