   Re: XML-RPC or SOAP

  • From: mark hu <mark@fintrack.com>
  • To: Dave Winer <dave@userland.com>, Philip Gooch <philg@easynet.co.uk>,xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 17:29:33 -0400

I do not get it - "SOAP is coming along, but there aren't many interoperable
implementations ...." - as soon as your going and coming messages follow
SOAP standards, what is the interoperable  problems ????? How to interpret
the messages is your own side of job, and surely how to use it .... cheers.

mark
"Make Your Life More Enjoyable"