   DocBook XML V4.1.2 Released (& mirrored)

  • From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:57:05 -0400

DocBook XML V4.1.2 has been released.

Changes from DocBook V4.1.1 to DocBook V4.1.2: fixed a stupid
search-and-replace error in docbook.cat.

Will I *ever* get this release right?

You can retrieve DocBook XML V4.1.2 from

   http://docbook.org/xml/4.1.2/

You can also retrieve DocBook V4.1 from

   http://docbook.org/sgml/4.1/

In fact, several recent releases of each DTD are now mirrored on
http://docbook.org/.

As several people have noticed :-), the DocBook Home Page on
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ is down. The mirror on docbook.org
should keep everyone in business until the official site can be
rebuilt.  (I have all the sources, it's a simple matter of running the
right mirror script, but apparently things are proceeding slowly on
the server end.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

P.S. I will be on vacation for the first two weeks of September, so
there are not likely to be any updates during that period. :-)

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If you cannot find the truth right
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | where you are, where else do you