   FW: Stylesheet for generating schema documentation

  • From: Paul Spencer <paul.spencer@boynings.co.uk>
  • To: Xml-Dev <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 20:21:21 +0100

I did something for XDR schemas (follow the link from
http://www.boynings.co.uk) which I preferred to the Microsoft one,
especially for large schemas. I looked at doing something similar for XML
Schema, but it is much more complex, and so have only done a subset so far.
I would be happy to join in a collaborative effort.

Paul Spencer
Author: XML Design and Implementation (Wrox Press)
Contributor: Beginning XML (Wrox Press)
Boynings Consulting - Delivering XML to industry and government
http://www.boynings.co.uk/