   Re: Broken links, broken dreams

  • From: "Rzepa, Henry" <h.rzepa@ic.ac.uk>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 18:03:44 +0100

>..another recurrent request which
>has been silently ignored is that the un/subscription information
>trailers, which were formerly (prior to outsourcing list management)
>appended to all posts, be reinstated.

They do include

 <mailto:xml-dev-request@lists.xml.org?body=help>

in the formal headers, and it has to be said that this is a much better
way of doing it than putting it in the signature!   So lets give them
the credit for thinking of this (I only wish I had when  I ran the list!).
--

Henry Rzepa. +44 (0)20 7594 5774 (Office) +44 (0)20 7594 5804 (Fax)
Dept. Chemistry, Imperial College, London, SW7  2AY, UK.