   Re:   problem

  • From: tpassin@home.com
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 08:47:42 -0400

Oliver Becker answered a query about inserting a non-breaking space
(included below).  Another way to include such things (more cumbersome but
sometimes useful) is by using the disable-output-escaping method:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:output method='html'/>
<xsl:template match='/'>
&amp;nbsp; here</xsl:text></p>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Run this against any xml file to see a nbsp in the output..

Tom Passin