   RE:   problem

  • From: Anthony Channing <AnthonyC@101Ltd.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:27:09 +0100

Thanks to everyone who answered my query,  for
now I'm using the &#160; code, which works, but
oddly reveals nothing when I view source in the
browser.  Very strange.

I have saved references to the other more detailed
answers and the link to the XSL FAQ which looks
like it might come in very useful in various situations.
Thanks.

Anton