   RE: GUI XML Editing tools

  • From: James Robertson <jamesr@steptwo.com.au>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 16:37:21 +1000

At 11:37 29/09/2000, Michael Brennan wrote:

>There's also an interesting little component-based editor called Athens
>(http://www.swiftinc.co.jp/en/menubar/products/Athens/). I've only tried the
>demo version. It has a few bugs, but the tool shows promise. It's
>implemented as a suite of ActiveX components so you can embed XML editing
>functionality in your own custom apps (which I like very much). It also has
>functionality for creating and using custom forms that generate XML (I
>haven't explored that feature, yet).

Is anyone aware of other component-based editors
for use in a Windows environment (ActiveX, DLL, Delphi, etc)?

(I am just waiting for the right tool to come along,
then I can start a heap of interesting projects.)

James Robertson
Step Two Designs Pty Ltd
SGML, XML & HTML Consultancy
Illumination: an out-of-the-box Intranet solution

http://www.steptwo.com.au/
jamesr@steptwo.com.au