   Re: It is Pretty Dumb (Was RE: Not so stupid (was re: More Stupid XMLArt

  • From: Edd Dumbill <edd@usefulinc.com>
  • To: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 22:53:18 +0100

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 04:22:20PM -0500, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> It is pretty dumb and he knows better.

Len's right, it's poorly researched. The author confuses XML.com
articles with Seybold Seminars. Flattered as I am that my intro-writing
is taken seriously, to interpret my teaser for Alan Kotok's ebXML
article as authoratitive doom-saying is quite a large step to take.

I'd have been amused to see how this writer would have talked about
ASCII: "But they're all writing their own sentences, just how they want!
It's all too confusing."

chuckling,

-- Edd