   RE: How Do I Turn On Validation Locally?

  • From: Allen Chang <allen@dejima.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 16:39:19 -0700

I see. Thanks, Jack. At least it LOOKED like an internet call. I tried both
"validation" and "Validation" as the first parameter but got

org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException: Validation
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.setFeature(XMLParser.java:1515)
        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.setFeature(DOMParser.java:659)

so, what should I use for the first parameter?

Thanks a lot!

-Allen