   RE: sunshine and standards development

  • From: Gavin Thomas Nicol <gtn@ebt.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:04:35 -0400

> Sunshine produces heat as well as light.

This kinds of reminds me of the Cathedral vs. The
Bazaar discussions... the bazaar only *really*
works with a set of common goals, and common
understanding.

FWIW. I actually think there are already so many
people in some of the W3C working groups that
progress is severely hindered. Adding more voices
of opinion would basically bring things to a
halt.