   Re: XML Schemas: Best Practices

  • From: Rick JELLIFFE <ricko@geotempo.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:38:41 +0800

I wonder if the best practises could be couched as design patterns? See

	www.xmlpatterns.com

Perhaps some of the best practises are design patterns and some are
"standard" definitions.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe

B.T.W.  I have previously called for the banning of "semantics" and
"simple" (at least in their unqualified forms) as being general words
which people always use undefined with particular meanings, causing
fruitless wastage of precious electrons.  I thought about adding
"standard" to this list, but instead I think it would be easier to
generalize this: I think we probably should ban all words beginning with
"s".  Certainly all nouns and adjectives.