   RE: Is it just me...

  • From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • To: "Hanson, Jon" <jhanson@lehman.com>, xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:45:47 -0500

This list is the forum for XML developers.  They
must be enabled to debate the issues they feel are
vital to the technologies they choose.  Because
the W3C closes such discussions to its membership,
offers visions without requirements, and simply
does not explain itself until a deal is done, this
forum is the best one for open debate.  As you can
see, it is quickly focusing in on the merits of
RDF and inference engines as services to web
applications.  So by open debate, the issue of
utility has emerged and is being explored.  It
seems to me this process is working very well.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h