   I'm new developer in XML-Java

  • From: Marco Silva <msilva@latinka.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 15:45:42 +0000

Hi listers :
I'm a new developer in Xml but i  have experienced in Java and currently
iˇ'm working in a project of migration of legacies systems in Powr Builder
to Java, Servlets and Oracle.
I wish to know like to link both systems the legacies in Power Builder and
the news in Java is possible using xml?? for communicate them???
And what is the tool more popular for xml development??.
Thanks for your ideas?
Marco Silva
Tektron S.A.