   Re: Soft Landing

  • From: Dave Winer <dave@userland.com>
  • To: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>,Rick JELLIFFE <ricko@geotempo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 06:19:12 -0700

Wow, this has already been worth it. I suspected that a Semantic network
could be modeled as a hierarchy. I have been doing hierarchy editors (also
known as outliners) for a long long time. This is one of the reasons I'm
interested in getting a model up and running. I can think of it as a
thesaurus, one of my favorite writing tools, but what are the inference
rules about? How would we use inference rules on a semantic web of members
of the XML-DEV list? Dave