   Re: RELAX to ISO

  • From: rohit srivastava <srivasrmd@hotmail.com>
  • To: ricko@geotempo.com, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:54:43 +0000 (GMT)

Rick,

Do you think that the co-occurence constraints that schematron offers, will
find their way into Schema? I found the co-occurence constraints that
Schematron offeres, to be extremely useful, and it would be nice if the w3c
adopted them in their Schema recommendation(when they release it).

Thanks,

Rohit Srivastava.